Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

MAC Lipstick Collection & Swatches

I recently posted a picture up on my Instagram asking if you would like a post on my MAC lipstick collection and you guys said yes, so here it is. I have decided to include my limited edition lipsticks just for comparison purposes and those colours will be marked with a *, some of these colours may still be found on Ebay (probably for ridiculous prices) or if you are lucky in a MAC store if its a recent collection.

Hope you enjoy my MAC lipstick collection post, just click on any of the images to make them bigger and if you have any questions about any of the lipsticks please feel free to ask me in the comments section or on my Instagram.

Lipstick finish key:
Frost - F
Lustre - L
Cremesheen - C
Matte - M
Satin - S
Amplified  - A
Amplified Creme - AC
Sheen Supreme - SS

Mauves, Plums & Purples 

From L-R: Brave (S), Creme De-La Femme (F), Syrup (L), Craving (A), Plumful (L), Rebel (S), Heroine (M) & Asian Flower (SS)

Pinks

Angel (F), Creme Cup (C), Lovelorn (L), Please Me (M), Snob (S), Pink Plaid (M), Speed Dial (C), Pink Fringe* (S), Lustering (L), Chatterbox (A)

Nudes

Royal Ball* (L), Pet Me Please* (F), Enchanted One* (M), Creme D'Nude (C), Modesty (C), Velvet Teddy (M), Twig (S)

Bright Pinks & Gold

Girl About Town (A), Candy Yum-Yum (M), Kelly Yum-Yum* (S), Viva Glam Miley Cyrus I* (A), Fusion Pink (A), Play-Land* (F)

Reds & Oranges

Russian Red (M), Viva Glam Rihanna I* (F), Steam Heat* (S), Morange (AC), Tumble Dry* (L)

Let me know what your favourite MAC lipstick is in the comments!

AshleyLauraBeauty xo

 
Instagram: AshleyLauraBeauty
Snapchat: Vella198

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection, havent tried any MAC lipsticks before

    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates