Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mini Priceline Haul


I popped by Priceline during the sale last week and picked up two Revlon Lip Butters and one Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick, even though we are heading into spring I gravitated to more Autumn/Fall colours. These are my first Revlon Lip Butters, I know I’m super late on these, however I thought they were just another lip balm range with very sheer washes of colour (boy was I wrong) and it wasn’t worth it for the $21.95 price tag these have here in Australia, luckily I saw they were only $13.17 so I picked up a couple of highly pigmented ones that I really liked, lip and arm swatches in natural light are below.


001 Pink Truffle, 460 Blushing Mauve, 010 Raspberry Pie


001 Pink Truffle

010 Raspberry Pie

460 Blushing Mauve
001 Pink Truffle is a really pretty pink-brown nude, for me it’s a ‘my lips but better shade’.

010 Raspberry Pie is a pinky raspberry colour, definitely leaning more on the pink side, it’s one of the most pigmented lip butters. 

460 Blushing Mauve is a gorgeous dusty nude pink with a pearl finish, I could see this being my new favourite drug store lipstick. 

Hope you have enjoyed this small haul and my first ever lip swatch post, please feel free to leave me feedback (nice and constructive of course) and let me know what posts you would be interested in seeing in the future?

<3 AshleyLauraBeauty xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! I nominated you to do the Liebster Award! Check out what you need to do next
    here: http://frizzyteapot.blogspot.com/2015/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates