Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Sephora order through Tarazz.com


Hey beauty lovers,

 I recently made an order through Tarazz and I thought I would share my experience with you all. Tarazz is an Australian website which is an online store where you have access to buy products which are normally unavailable to us in Australia. I found out about them when I was looking for a way to ship Sephora items to Australia without using a mail forwarding company. I was really desperate to get my hands on a few limited edition palettes and items which are only available in America and this website seemed like a pretty safe way to do that.

So I ordered the Vice 2 palette from Urban Decay, the A Few Of My Favourite Things palette by Too Faced and the Sephora Favourites Lash Stash! The prices of the items alone seemed quite reasonable to me, maybe about an $8-10 increase for each product, and this included converting the prices from $US to $AUD. Then the shipping came to about $20, overall I was pretty happy with the price because I knew what I was getting was genuine and they are limited edition products so I didn’t mind paying a bit extra because I knew I wouldn’t ever come across them in the future.

The parcel took less than 3 weeks to arrive, I ordered on the 14th of November and the parcel arrived on the 3rd or 4th of December! It wasn’t sealed which was a bit worrying at first, however everything was in the box and I think it was because customs had opened it up when it arrived in Australia. Overall super happy with the service and delivery speed of Tarazz and I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future! Let me know if you have ordered through Tarazz and how your experience was! 

Thanks so much for reading,

<3 AshleyLauraBeauty


Would love for you to follow me on Instagram: ASHLEYLAURABEAUTY 



1 comment:

  1. Love the palettes I have nvr tried shopping with taraaz and the shipping price sounds pretty affordable will give this one a go soon
    Thanks for sharing
    X

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates